About the Company
TLC Virtual Resiliency (TLC-VR) is a uniquely integrative, evidence-based, virtual resiliency program designed to support human service professionals to survive and thrive in the extreme and accelerating stress of today’s workplace environment, so that they are inspired to continue to do what they do best–help other people.
All aspects of the TLC Virtual Resiliency web program are educational, delivered virtually in cohesive group cohorts, and uniquely customized to meet the ever-changing needs of organizations and individual users.
Services include on-going assessments and tools, weekly interactive video conferencing workshops facilitated by licensed psychologists and mental health professionals, daily conversations and personalized resources in an interactive community forum, a comprehensive resource archive, daily TLC-VR mind-body video content including exercise, yoga, mindfulness, healthy cooking and nutrition, and more. Customer service support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help ensure we continually provide services that meet companies’ mental wellness and resiliency needs.
TLC Virtual Resiliency is seeking a Virtual Assistant Concierge (VAC) who is passionate about helping others improve their overall resiliency and mental wellness. VACs are the main point for contact for any and all questions and feedback for TLC-VR users, and are responsible for virtually managing the web platform and day-to-day follow-up. A VAC will likely work with 3-12 groups at any given time.
- Serve as the main point of contact for TLC-VR groups
- Update the group’s curriculum plan regularly if needed, based on weekly progress
- Post daily in the group’s Community Forum
- Moderate the Community Forum
- Respond to user questions by email, phone, and in the Community Forum
- Research resource needs specific to the group, and post the results in the Community Forum in a timely manner
- Maintain constant communication to facilitate program participation
- Update the group’s web platform weekly with announcements and new links
- Refer any problems to team psychologists if needed
This is a remote professional opportunity and successful applicants will work closely with TLC-VR’s Chief Program Officer and the rest of the executive management team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, psychology, public health, mental wellness, social work, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationship management experience preferred
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- Social media management or similar experience preferred
- Knowledge of online community platforms and third-party communication services (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, etc.) preferred
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Hard working, highly organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, with experience working as part of a remote team is a plus